// Behing the blog have song ♥
Nurul Shafika


I WOULD LOVE IF YOU FOLLOW ME ♥

Back to entry
Meet the owner
Memory Of Life


Family Love




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Facebook Twitter 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Feedback From Me !
Friday 18 November 2011 , 09:29 , 0 Comment[s]

Assalamualaikum , 
Hello ^_' For me the word LOVE is very scare , full of nonsense and really mystery .It full of suprise ! Someone name women always hope love from someone that called man ! and i hate it .I don't hope anything from love .It enough to talk about it but my world is always talk about it .People just know to talk about love ! like theres no more story to talk about .I'm not so glad about it .I don't really like women hope love from man . Really DON'T LIKE ! However i know i will felt it too and everyone felt it .Just hate women and man blame each other for those thing that nonsense .Like stupid person . Alright that too much ! Myb i not enough to understand it . then i stop until here -_^ #just english broken but not at all .Sekurangnya I try :) Assalamualaikum .