// Behing the blog have song ♥
Nurul Shafika


I WOULD LOVE IF YOU FOLLOW ME ♥

Back to entry
Meet the owner
Memory Of Life


Family Love




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Facebook Twitter 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Hold My Smile :D
Monday 9 January 2012 , 07:00 , 0 Comment[s]

Yeahh ,give everything just now :) haha .comel tk ? Well saya tahu saya comel #kperasan .Okey gegurl and boboy cuba senyum sikit ,okey sikit je tk yah lebih . Alala manis nya korang smile .Ecewahh ,bangga kena puji ye .Firstly saya tk tau nak senyum macam mana ,then ilham pun datang dan terhasil lah senyuman yang tk berapa nak comel tu .Haha merendah pulak aku ni .Nevermind but i want to remind you something "I'm not to be Perfect but I'll try to exchange my life and my attittude from Bad to Good" Hope kamu kamu pun macam tu ya ? Not try to pretend being someone because being yourself is the most special .At the end -Hold My Smile- Assalamualaikum.