// Behing the blog have song ♥
Nurul Shafika


I WOULD LOVE IF YOU FOLLOW ME ♥

Back to entry
Meet the owner
Memory Of Life


Family Love




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Facebook Twitter 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
SKYPE
Wednesday 28 March 2012 , 02:42 , 0 Comment[s]
Hello ! Great day ,bad felling .Huh pity me .Alright today I straight to the point sebab my head is pusing and pusing atau dalam erti kata lain pening .This how to download skype but kalau salah i'm sorry sangat sebab this is my first time buat .Just try ,kalau tk dapat contact me okey .

Let's Start : http://skype.com/ .Dah bukak ikut step .Click yang warna merah tu :)












Okey dapat tak ? Actually saya tunjuk step tk sampai habis pun ni sebab saya dah ade skype .Gambar yang kelima tu pepandai lah awak follow selanjutnya .Gambar yang last tu adalah hasilnya .Kalau tk nampak click kat gambar tu ye .Good Luck :) Chaw ... Assalamualaikum .